271 Main Road Cardiff 2285 NSW
Traditional Charm, Modern Comfort and an Outdoor Entertaining Haven
Exceptionally placed for ultimate convenience, this traditional character home merges yesteryear charm with the contemporary comforts of an updated kitchen and bathroom and a delightfully private outdoor entertaining haven. It's set on a surprisingly deep 696sqm block of land just 130m from the train station and on the main bus route between Glendale, Charlestown and Newcastle CBD.
Beyond its private facade, single garage and carport, its tastefully updated interior is highlighted by 11ft ceilings, timber floors and picture rails. At its heart, an air-conditioned lounge room with fireplace is anchored around three robed bedrooms, a versatile sunroom, contemporary eat-in kitchen and a striking new bathroom with freestanding bath and full-size laundry with handy second w/c. Outdoors, an all-weather entertaining and barbecue area overlooks an above-ground pool in decked surrounds, while wrap-around lawns provide a safe play area for children and pets.
Superbly located with shopping centres, schools and pristine Lake Macquarie minutes away, this inviting home delivers a comfortable lifestyle in an ultra-convenient location.
- Traditional single level home on 696sqm corner parcel
- Single garage and carport accessed off Wansbeck Valley Road
- Smartly updated kitchen with gas cooktop and stainless-steel dishwasher
- Fully tiled family bathroom with freestanding bath, shower and handy second w/c
- Three large bedrooms all appointed with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Air-conditioned lounge room with fireplace; large air-conditioned sunroom
- Outdoor entertaining haven with barbecue area and above ground pool
- Located approximately 450m to Cardiff CBD, approximately 130m to Cardiff Train Station, on a major bus route and close to schools
- Less than 10 minutes drive to the shore of Lake Macquarie
This property is being sold under the revolutionary Friendly Auction System.
-An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
-Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
-Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
In-rooms auction event scheduled at The Arc at Watt Street Commercial Centre (Cnr King and Watt St Newcastle). Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Cardiff, NSW 2285 priced between $340,000 and $640,000