27 Vivaldi Avenue Stirling WA 6021
Bidding Commencement From $799,000 (Unless Sold Prior)27 Vivaldi Avenue, Stirling
30 - 60 day settlement
$40,000 deposit at fall of the hammer
Bidding Commencement From $799,000
Please contact Aaron Green for more information
Impeccably surrounded by other first-class two-storey homes in a tranquil and sought-after pocket of Stirling, this exemplary 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family entertainer leaves no expense spared in ensuring a stylish and sophisticated lifestyle for all involved.
Downstairs, double doors off the tiled entrance foyer reveals a sublime open-plan family and dining area where most of your “down” time will be spent and where the chef’s dream of a kitchen can also found before spilling outdoors to a fabulous lined alfresco space, boasting a ceiling fan, café/shade blinds and a private paved courtyard that your kids and their pets will have fun with. The former comes complete with a breakfast bar for casual meals, a double sink, water-filter tap, sleek cabinetry, an appliance nook, a stainless-steel gas cook top/oven, a range hood, a modern dishwasher and so much more.
Designed for the ultimate cinema-style experience is a carpeted home theatre room with a feature ceiling and Hollywood lighting, whilst the custom study/home office – also carpeted for comfort – includes a built-in work station that up to two family members can easily work from at the same time. Just off the minor sleeping quarters lies an upstairs games or activity room that acts as the perfect utility area, whilst the dream master ensuite bathroom - exclusively featuring matching twin vanities, a bubbling spa bath and a separate double shower, as well as a toilet – services a deluxe parents’ bedroom-come-retreat with wardrobe storage space in abundance.
Only the finest in fittings and fixtures have been considered and utilised within the walls of this lavish abode that sits within walking distance of Stirling’s gorgeous Civic Gardens and public transport at Stirling Station. Impressive is an understatement!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• A magnificent modern façade with low-maintenance artificial turf and easy-care manicured gardens
• Feature entry door, void chandelier and winding staircase – sensational additional design aspects that will simply capture your imagination
• 2nd/3rd/4th bedrooms are carpeted and enjoy the luxury of built-in robes
• Quality main bathroom with a separate shower and bathtub
• Comfortable remote-controlled double garage, accessible via the rear and benefitting from extra room for storage
• Also at the rear of the property is an electric security gate that ensures additional parking space for a third vehicle, a boat, trailer or even a jet ski
• Large functional laundry with extra storage space
• Three toilets in total – including a powder room
• High storage capacity throughout
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout
• Side access
• Close to the soon-to-be-redeveloped Karrinyup and Innaloo Shopping Centres, plus schools, cafes and restaurants on the nearby Main Street strip and the picturesque lakes and landscaped parklands that grace the neighbouring Princeton and Roselea Estates
• Easy access to the freeway and the Osborne Park business and industrial hub
• Approximately 10 minutes away from the coast and some of our finest beaches
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Stirling, WA 6021 priced between $630,000 and $1,170,000