27 Tain Street Applecross WA 6153
Circa 50s with Quality and Style27 Tain Street, Applecross
There are many activities for young families within walking distance, fishing, canoeing, kite/wind surfing, parks and playgrounds including the very popular Heathcote. There are a number of sporting clubs within walking distance such as football, tennis, sailing and others.
The area also has a good selection of restaurants, cafes, coffee houses and similar establishments, all within walking distance. Come and enjoy the Applecross lifestyle with your family.
- Polished floorboards in the entry hallway, family and meals area all add to the warm inviting feeling of this family home
- High ceilings throughout the home enhance the experience
- The formal lounge overlooks the sparkling swimming pool, meals area and family room
- Renovations have achieved open plan living for the family room, meals area and kitchen. Wonderful views from the kitchen and family room to the extended rear garden
- The view from the meals area and family room via the picture window overlooks the formal lounge and pool area, giving a light, bright and open ambiance
- Light and bright modern meals area
- Open plan Kitchen, with near new pyrolytic oven, gas cooktop with wok burner and dishwasher
- Built in robes
- Master suite inclusive of ensuite
- Private study alcove including desk and built in office furniture adjacent to master suite
- 2 x gas space heaters, in the formal lounge and in the family room
- Evaporative air conditioning throughout, for those hot summer days
- Double carport accessed from the primary lot frontage
- Two covered outdoor living areas are superb for all day and night entertaining. One entertainment area includes a reticulated gas barbeque and a large wood fired pizza oven.
- Property alarm Ness 5000
- Bore and reticulation
- Swimming Pool (salt), refill water sourced from bore
- Freestanding large garage, boat/caravan storage or four cars (63 square metres with direct secondary street access)
- Dual road frontage
- Pick your own lemons, mandarins, almonds and guavas from your trees
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Applecross, WA 6153 priced between $1,300,000 and $2,300,000