27 Old Burleigh Road Surfers Paradise QLD 4217
Rarely Available La Sabbia Sub Penthouse27 Old Burleigh Road, Surfers Paradise
La Sabbia is an iconic absolute beachfront Gold Coast land mark. Renowned for a superior level of luxury, security and fine resort facilities, making it one of the most sought-after apartment addresses on the Gold Coast.
Spread across the entire 27th level this is a private haven of luxury in the sky, commanding panoramic views over the ocean, city and west to the mountains, with a spectacular sweep of golden beaches stretching to the Queensland border.
The balconies ensure outdoor living is a pleasure, while indoor entertaining will be the height of elegance, with two large living areas and a central formal dining area offering bluewater views by day and sparkling city lights by night.
The open plan kitchen features a large granite-topped breakfast bar and stainless steel Miele appliances.
Two separate wings house 3 generous bedrooms plus a study or 4th bedroom. The master suite, in the north wing, includes a walk-in wardrobe and lavish marble ensuite with spa, shower and bidet.
The adjoining study offers abundant extra robe space and with its northern aspect, would make an ideal art studio or hobby room. All bedrooms open to balconies and provide a luxury private ensuite and ocean views, including the two large guest rooms overlooking the southern Gold Coast beaches. At 353 square metres, this is a house-sized residence incorporating all the security and convenience of superior absolute beachfront high rise living.
• Circular formal lounge adjoins spacious dining area & huge family room
• Kitchen with copious storage, large media-display unit in lounge
• Warm neutral toned decor, bathrooms tiled in marble to ceiling height
• Powder room & fully equipped laundry discreetly located off master wing
• High ceilings, zoned ducted air conditioning, video intercom
• Lock-up 2-car garage in security basement directly opposite 3 lifts
• Grand port cochere entry, resident management, dining & shops nearby
• Gated private access to beach, indoor heated pool, huge resort pool
• Gymnasium with hot spa and saunas, tennis court, beautiful gardens
• Beach walk to Surfers Paradise or Broadbeach, 5 minutes to Pacific Fair
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
- Sun, 2nd Oct 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217 priced between $1,800,000 and $3,300,000