27 Millot Vista Caversham 6055 WA
This property has been relisted
SOLD...SOLD!! UNDER CONTRACT IN UNDER 3 WEEKS! 4 OFFERS 45 BUYERS THROUGH Call Carolyn May now to sell your home!
Have a large or extended family?.....Then this property will tick all of the boxes and more! MOTIVATED SELLERS - PRICED TO SELL THIS WEEK!
This stunning 'AS NEW' HIGH QUALITY Impressions built home will excite you with all that it has to offer. Designed perfectly for the extended family with a BONUS SELF CONTAINED GRANNY FLAT + POOL....and all of the modern features and class you have come to expect. Truly a credit to the current owners and could all be yours!
AT A GLANCEâ¦â¦
4 bedroom, study or 5th bedroom, 2 kitchens, 3 bathrooms, multiple living zones including theatre room, double garage and pool.
FEATURES YOU WILL LOVE
- Large entrance foyer with feature recess
- KING SIZE master bedroom with large walk in robe
- En suite bathroom with twin vanities, shower and separate water closet
- Separate study / 5th bedroom
- Theatre room with double door entry and high recessed ceiling
- Spacious open plan family / dining room for all of the family to come together
- Modern galley kitchen offers stone benchtops, glass splashback, stainless steel appliances, range hood, fridge/freezer recess, overhead cupboards and double door pantry with heaps of storage
- Double size minor bedrooms 2 and 3 with built in robes
- Well-appointed main bathroom to minor bedrooms
- Good size bedroom with built in robe
- En suite bathroom
- Living room with ceiling fan
- Kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, range hood, dishwasher recess overhead cupboards and pantry, fridge/freezer recess
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Separate external entrance with security door
- Roller shutters
ADDITIONAL FEATURES OF THE PROPERTY INCLUDE
- Alfresco dining
- In ground swimming pool
- Aggregate concrete to alfresco and paths
- Artificial lawn to rear yard for easy maintenance
- Ducted and zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
- Stunning floor tiling throughout
- Quality floor coverings, window treatments and light fittings
- Rear security screen doors
- Reticulated easy maintenance lawns and gardens
- Garden shed
There is truly nothing to do but to move in and enjoy. Should this property be ticking your boxesâ¦â¦phone Carolyn May on 0438 073 488 to view!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Caversham, WA 6055 priced between $350,000 and $650,000