27 Maranoa Street Auburn 2144 NSW
SOLD AT AUCTION FOR $1,136,000
You'll be enchanted from the moment you enter this stunning residence!
Tastefully restored and renovated by seamlessly blending period charm and contemporary sophistication with expansive living areas and beautiful timber flooring throughout, it flows openly onto a large hard wood deck and lovely alfresco entertaining area overlooking landscaped gardens. Generous bedrooms with built-in robes, a substantial en-suite to the master bedroom with underfloor heating, reverse-cycle ducted air-conditioning, heavenly high ceilings, brand new gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops, Integrated dishwasher and Bosch appliances, first quality fixtures and fittings, child friendly professionally landscaped front, side and rear yards, plus a separate home office complete this perfect picture. This magnificent home will captivate those seeking something exceptional, you truly must inspect!
* Tastefully restored blending period charm & contemporary sophistication
* Expansive living areas & beautiful timber flooring throughout
* Large hard wood deck & lovely alfresco entertaining area overlooking landscaped gardens
* Substantial en-suite underfloor heating, heavenly high ceilings,
* Gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops & first quality fixtures and fittings,
* Home Office and child friendly yards, truly something exceptional,
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Auburn, NSW 2144 priced between $670,000 and $1,240,000