27 Kilbride Street Hurlstone Park NSW 2193
Immaculately presented character home in peaceful setting27 Kilbride Street, Hurlstone Park
* Immaculately maintained family home in peaceful locale
* Spacious lounge room, separate study area
* Modern kitchen with gas cooking, stone bench tops, pantry
* Two generously sized and light filled bedrooms
* Lush garden sanctuary provides relaxing retreat
* Paved rear courtyard, laundry and under house storage area
* Set on a peaceful tree-lined street, moments from the Cooks River
* Short walk to Hurlstone Park Railway Station and village shopping
Hurlstone Park, 2193
Hurlstone Park is a suburb in the Inner West, just ten kilometres south-west of the Sydney central business district. The area has a relaxed village atmosphere, and offers excellent transport links to the city with Hurlstone Park Railway Station and numerous bus routes servicing the area. The area borders the Cooks River with excellent relaxing parklands, walkways and bike paths along the river banks.
Youseff Chmait 0418 291 818
02 9560 7599 facebook.com/rhmarrickville
- Wed, 28th Sep 6:00PM – 6:30PM +
- Sat, 1st Oct 10:00AM – 10:30AM +
- Wed, 5th Oct 6:00PM – 6:30PM +
- Sat, 8th Oct 10:00AM – 10:30AM +
- Wed, 12th Oct 6:00PM – 6:30PM +
- Sat, 15th Oct 10:00AM – 10:30AM +
- Wed, 19th Oct 6:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hurlstone Park, NSW 2193 priced between $700,000 and $1,300,000