27 Farmhouse Drive Bibra Lake 6163 WA
***SOLD WITH BRUNO ADOLPHE***
Find a Reason, ANY Reason to visit this beautifully constructed home. Boasting a near endless list of features, this stunning 4 bed, 2 bath family home is everything you've ever wanted in a home, and more. From the stunning new kitchen to the massive undercover entertaining area, you'll find reasons to buy in every room you enter. Add to that fresh internal paintwork and new window treatments throughout, and you'll be hard pressed to find a reason not to fall in love with this wonderful family home.
- Queen Sized Master Bedroom Suite with Ceiling Fan and Renovated Ensuite
- 3 Additional Bedrooms all with Built In Robes & Desks
- Carpeted Formal Lounge to Front
- Separate Study
- High Ceilings Throughout
- Attic for Extra Storage
- Stunning new Kitchen with Breakfast Bar, Ample Storage, Double Door Pantry, Double Oven & 900mm Gas Hot Plate
- Sunken Carpeted Family Room
- Main Bathroom with Double Vanity
- New light fittings including LED downlights
- Ducted Evap Air Conditioning
- Undercover Parking for 3 vehicles
- Massive Alfresco for Entertaining
- Powered Shed
- Bore Reticulation
You have the choice of both primary and secondary schools in the area with Bibra Lake and South Lake Primary schools close by, together with Lakeland Senior High School. You can do all your shopping just a short drive away at the Lakes Centre shopping complex with public transport available on both Annois Road or Bibra Drive.
If you need a reason, we've got it, and you'll find it right here in this stunning family home. Don't miss out, contact Bruno Adolphe today to arrange your private inspection.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bibra Lake, WA 6163 priced between $350,000 and $650,000