27 David Street Concord 2137 NSW
SOLD | Dib Chidiac 0415 657 331
A stunning architectural renovation and rear extension have magically enabled the exquisite period charm and street presence of this turn-of-the-century free-standing cottage to morph into a two storey contemporary haven with vogue interiors, instinctively designed for seamless indoor/alfresco living.
- Original facade, bull-nosed veranda, tessellated tiles, formal garden
- Kitchen with Caesar Stone bench tops/island, breakfast bar, s/s appliances
- Fabulous north-facing living/dining, deck & sunny child-safe rear garden
- Master with north-facing Juliet balcony, built-in robes in all bedrooms
- Main downstairs bathrooms with claw bath and frameless shower screen
- Ornate original fireplaces, brick interiors, high end gas fire in living/dining
- Quiet family friendly street close to parks, buses, Majors Bay Road shops
Outgoings per quarter (approx) Council: $268 / Water $168
Contact Dib Chidiac | Available 7 days on 0415 657 331 www.dibchidiac.com.au
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Concord, NSW 2137 priced between $1,300,000 and $2,300,000