27 Charles Street Forestville 5035 SA
SOLD BY COCKS AULD
City Fringe Charmer!
This character filled, stone-fronted home boasts an outstanding location close to tram, train & bus transport, the Unley Swimming Centre, Sunday Farmer's Market and the vibe of cosmopolitan Goodwood Central. Situated in a quiet street of predominately period homes it comprises:
- an elevated front verandah
- impressively wide hallway with decorative arch
- two well proportioned bedrooms both with built-ins and corner fireplaces
- large living / dining room with modern gas heater
- kitchen with gas cooking and walk-in pantry
- neat bathroom with separate WC
- laundry and utility area
- paved outside entertaining area with covered pergola
- surprisingly generous, carefully landscaped & established private garden with area of lawn, vegetable garden and fruit trees
Featuring stunning character details such as gorgeous leadlight, lofty ceilings, picture rails, ornate fireplaces and Baltic pine flooring extras include ducted evaporative air conditioning (larger unit for future extension purposes), a gas heater, garden irrigation and a garden storage shed. A much loved home in a sought after locale - very comfortable but still offering scope for further enhancement if desired.
Council: City of Unley
Zone: RS(BF) 8.1
Council Rates: $1085.35 per annum
House Size: 104m
Land Size: 313 m
Certificate of Title: 6022/301
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Forestville, SA 5035 priced between $370,000 and $690,000