27 Brisbane Drive Padbury WA 6025
FANTASTIC FAMILY LIFESTYLE!27 Brisbane Drive, Padbury
The property boasts a flowing floorplan, 2 separate living areas, a large renovated kitchen, a parents and kids wing and a stunning backyard with a large outdoor entertaining area the lucky buyer will not be disappointed by the sheer relaxation this abode offers.
Features of the property comprise of:
- 4 bedrooms
- Master bedroom with a WIR and ensuite
- All minor bedrooms conveniently located in the kids wing
- Bedroom 4 is extra-large in size and can easily be used as a kids activity room
- 2 bathrooms (family bathroom with a shower and separate bath)
- 2 spacious living areas
- Separate dining area
- Large open plan kitchen overlooking the outdoors and boasting stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, double sink, microwave and fridge recess, large pantry, breakfast bar and ample bench and cupboard space
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Gas hot water system
- Wood flooring
- Pot belly stove
- Large all seasons outdoor entertaining area
- Landscaped backyard featuring a decked area and in-built cedar bench to enjoy the afternoon sun
- Lemon, lime and olive trees, herbs and 2 veggie patches
- Grassed area and sandpit for the kids and pets to play
- 2 garden sheds for additional storage
- Additional off street parking
- Drive through access to the backyard
All of this located within walking distance to Gibson Park, local primary schools, Craigie Leisure Centre, Padbury Village Shopping Centre, transport and only a short drive to the beach, Hillarys Marina and Whitfords Shopping Centre.
For further information please call Jarrod O'Neil on 0411 103 617 - Padbury's # 1 Selling Representative (9 years in a row).
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Padbury, WA 6025 priced between $420,000 and $780,000