27 Atrion Lane Shoalwater WA 6169
Stunning home in amazing location...27 Atrion Lane, Shoalwater
Surrounded by beautiful parklands and water features you'll enjoy a whisper quiet location in one of the regions most sought after areas - the Anchorage Estate in Shoalwater.
Imagine waking to the sounds of nature and enjoying your coffee as you take in the views of the expansive lawns, walk ways and manicured gardens. Take your dog for a walk or watch the kids playing from the balcony - this is an unrivaled lifestyle just minutes from beaches, local and major shopping centres and great schools.
This home would be perfect for a growing family or buyers needing a home with a downstairs master bedroom and facilities to privately and comfortably accommodate visiting friends and family.
There are multiple living areas, a study, outdoor living spaces - the list goes on...
* 2 storeys with north-west solar aspect.
* Entry hallway
* Master bedroom (3.5m x 3.8m)
- Built in robes (triple mirrored sliding doors)
- Double bowl vanity
- Glass enclosed shower
- Separate toilet/powder room
* Study (3.6m x 2.5m)
* Open plan living/dining area
- Stainless steel appliances
- Caesarstone benchtops
- Breakfast bar
* Alfresco under main roof with wind down 'cyclone/rain' rated blinds
* 2 split system air conditioners
* High ceilings to living, Bed 1 & study
* Rear yard with synthetic lawn & shade sale
* Laneway access to double garage with extra height entry
* Total ground floor living area 130.75m2 (incl. Portico/Alfresco)
* Concrete suspended pad
* 2 bedrooms with built in robes (mirrored sliding doors)
- Bed 2 4.1m (incl. robe) x 2.9m
- Bed 3 3.9m (incl. robe) x 2.9m
* Family bathroom with glass enclosed shower & separate bath
* Large living/activity area (4.4m x 3.6m)
* 9.70m2 balcony with beautiful outlook to park and gardens
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Total upper floor living area 75.81m2 (incl. Balcony)
All measurements approx. for illustration purposes only
If it's all about location, location, location, then this home is sure to generate plenty of interest so contact the exclusive agent Sharon Davey NOW for more information or to arrange a private viewing.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Shoalwater, WA 6169 priced between $320,000 and $590,000