26B Apara Way Nollamara WA 6061
"BLACK LABEL" - Price Reduced!!26B Apara Way, Nollamara
To the privilidged few buyers who can afford to pay slightly extra for an architect-designed villa by Mark Anthony and meticulously built by renowned builder Allure Builders, we are so proud to present to you this middle villa in small group of 3.
* Portico leading to entry
* Open-plan living and dining area with feature
* Absolute stunning gourmet chef's kitchen with
stone benchtops, glass splashback, white gloss
carpentry with soft-closing fixtures, stainless-
steel appliances - 900mm electric oven, gas
hotplates, dishwasher, built in microwave with
grill and oven, integrated rangehood, wine
storage, double pantry, fridge/freezer recess
with water tap,
* Master bedroom with fitted walk-in-robe
and elegant floor to ceiling ensuite with
* 2nd & 3rd bedrooms with fitted soft-closing
* Elegant family bathroom tiled floor to ceiling
* Laundry with plenty of built-in-cupboards
* Porcelain tiles and quality carpets & blinds
* Ducted reverse-cycle airconditioning
* Security system
* Gas instant hot water system
* 32 Coarse ceilings
* Attractive cornices and skirting boards
* Stunning cedar lined alfresco
* Double remote garage with attractive
aluminium door, storage area & shoppers entry
* Aggregate stone driveways
* Auto mains reticulated garden beds
* Small group of 3 with no Strata Fees
This designer-label villa is located in a quiet pocket of Nollamara and within close proximity to parks, schools, bus and shopping centres.
The challenge is on - if you can find a better designed and constructed villa, elegantly appointed throughout to match the high standard of this villa, please let us know, because as it stands now, this villa beats any other villa in Nollamara hands down!!
Property Code: 404489328
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Nollamara, WA 6061 priced between $310,000 and $570,000