263 Ivydale Road Gregadoo NSW 2650
a little bit of bush paradise263 Ivydale Road, Gregadoo
- owner designed, the unique yurt-inspired home is centred around an expansive decagonal living space, with spectacular panoramic views of Lake Albert and Wagga to the north from almost every room in the house
- the interior is open, warm and inviting with earthy tiled floors and featuring exposed oregon beams and cypress pine ceilings in the central living area. Accented with locally sourced timbers, the natural hewn poles that form the centrepiece of the living area and feature posts of the deck were sourced from the property itself
- three generous bedrooms with built-in robes span off the main living space to an airy wing, with high vaulted ceiling and angled skylights
- the main bedroom features a large dual access walk-in robe and enjoys ensuite access to the spacious central bathroom, with double vanity and deep bath which also basks in the broad scenic views
- packed with cupboard space, the kitchen is a practical extension of the open plan living space, with a wide breakfast bar and views overlooking the covered alfresco
- there is also a convenient combined laundry and second bathroom off the main living area
- solar passive in design, the central double brick construction and large eaves protect from the harshest summer heat, while the north-facing thickened glass doors draw in the winter sun, leaving little work for the slow combustion heater, ducted evaporative cooling and ceiling fans to do
- an open, double width garage with internal access has room for both cars and a caravan plus plenty of extra storage space
- a 120,000L concrete tank and secondary 5000L poly tank, both with pumps, supply the house with rain water; a further 3000L dam fed tank supplies the garden’s dripper system
- other inclusions of note include a 6x9 metre powered shed with sliding door, septic tank with bio air treatment system and round stock yard; an 8kVa generator also means the property is well prepared to be self-sufficient if the need arises
- watered by a large dam and two seasonal creeks which create a tranquil waterfall, the property is teaming with native bird and wildlife creating a bushwalkers dream. Impressive granite boulders are a feature of the native bushland and homesite
- located a 20 minute drive to the CBD, it’s only 10 minutes to Lake Albert shopping centre and schools
Private and secluded living, with elevated panoramic views, “Woodanabrook” offers an idyllic and tranquil rural lifestyle with all the benefits and conveniences of the city close at hand
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Gregadoo, NSW 2650 priced between $620,000 and $1,140,000