2/62 Canterbury Road Hurlstone Park 2193 NSW
Sunny & Renovated - Set at Rear of Complex
Peacefully set in a boutique off-street enclave, this huge sunlit villa offers a fabulous house-like floor plan and generous proportions in the happening heart of the Inner West. A recent renovation presents light-filled interiors in mint condition throughout, so there's nothing to do but move in or tenant (for excellent returns). The property sits a short walk from regular city trains and buses, and a choice of great schools. Nearby cafes and eateries are in abundance, and proximity to Cooks River foreshore and parks offers major leisure appeal. Valuable location, low maintenance, and flexible in/outdoor layout (with two living areas), shape a superb opportunity for every kind of buyer, from families and downsizers, to investors, and those keen to move up the property ladder.
* An elevated, secure setting shared with just seven other villas
* Fresh paint and polished original floorboards throughout vibrant interior
* Open plan lounge/ dining area with Juliet balcony-style views over garden
* Separate living/ family/ media room offering flexibility and space to sprawl
* Huge, gourmet timber kitchen with CaesarStone benches and breakfast bar
* Large pantry and stainless steel appliances, including a dishwasher
* Master opens onto private spacious courtyard; 2nd bed with floor to ceiling windows
* Renovated main bathroom - fully tiled, with large spa bath and mosaic detail
* Built-ins; wired for Internet + satellite TV; good-sized laundry; carport + visitor parking
* Private, easy care backyard with vegetable garden and all-weather entertainer's patio
* Walk to a choice of transportation, schools, shops, restaurants, parks and more
Size: 159sqm approx (villa + carport)
Council Rates: $259.40pq approx
Water Rates : $168.38pq approx
Strata Rates: $854.00pq approx
Adrian Abrook: 0412 569 800
David Diamantopoulos 0418 569 800
LJHooker Dulwich Hill
3 offices - 1 team
02 9569 8000
Celebrated for its relaxed village atmosphere and easy city access, Hurlstone Park is the leafy jewel of Sydney's Inner West, sitting 9kms from the CBD, and bordering beautiful Cooks River. Residents can wake up to birdsong, explore parklands, walkways and bike paths on the riverbank, and be in the centre of Sydney within minutes on any amount of trains or buses. Mostly Federation and post WWI classics populate peaceful streets, where homeowners get family-sized properties with more space for their real estate dollar. Hurlstone Park is the perfect balance of Inner West lifestyle, value and relaxed city fringe culture. Want more information? Contact the team at LJ Hooker Marrickville Dulwich Hill Canterbury
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Dulwich Hill NSW, 2203
More property from LJ Hooker Marrickville | Dulwich Hill Dulwich Hill
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hurlstone Park, NSW 2193 priced between $600,000 and $1,110,000