260 Hudson Parade Avalon Beach NSW 2107
Waterfront Position With Intimate Bay and Pittwater Views260 Hudson Parade, Avalon Beach
- Magical sunsets from this private tidal waterfront front spread over approx 1406sqm
- Scenic descent via stairs and paths leading to the property
- Expansive alfresco decking flows from living and frames the tranquil setting of Refuge Cove
- A host of living on the lower level consists of an inviting summer lounge with bi-fold doors
to the deck, a media room and a formal lounge with open fire place and dining
- Large spacious kitchen with stainless appliances open to a casual dining area
- Master bedroom with his and hers walk-in robes and a deluxe ensuite where you can soak in the bath and watch the boats sail by as the sun sets and the birds sing
- Low maintenance tropical garden cascades down to the water’s edge, on low tide you will
find happy kids playing in the bay like the old days
- Good sized home office on the ground level or perfect as 5th bedroom
- Located on a private drive shared with four other homes with its very own microclimate
- There is a city bus and school bus for both private and public schools around the corner
Just moments to the secluded Clareville Beach and a couple of minutes drive to Avalon village cafes and restaurants and the surf beach.
Council Rates: $494.33 per quarter
Water Rates: $168.38 per quarter plus usage
Gordon Spring 0418 210 219 / [email protected]
Kim Jeffery 0410 553 919 / [email protected]
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Avalon Beach, NSW 2107 priced between $1,600,000 and $3,000,000