26 Wildcherry Place Point Cook VIC 3030
Custom designer family home in exceptional locale26 Wildcherry Place, Point Cook
- Comprising four carpeted bedrooms including the master bedroom has walk in robe and en suite. Bedrooms two, three and four are fitted with double built in robes.
- The modern kitchen is fitted with stainless steel appliances including Bosch 900mm gas cooktop, Blanco range hood and Miele dishwasher, and Omega 900mm wall mounted oven, butler's pantry and extra-large island bench suitable for casual meals.
- Multiple living spaces include a carpeted formal lounge at the entry of the home and the central living hub comprising dining and family area adjacent to the kitchen.
- Double glazed stacker doors lead to the open and tiled alfresco giving access to a low maintenance native garden, with bird attracting trees and shrubs, garden shed and water tank servicing the laundry, and bathrooms.
- This home has been cleverly designed to take advantage of energy saving features such as thermal mass walls to ensure warmth in winter and cooling summer, maintaining constant temperature throughout, double glazed lockable casement windows designed to direct breeze for efficient cooling in summer and built in water saver feature.
- Other features include remote control double garage with internal access to utility room, ducted vacuum, solar hot water, power and solar central heating to bedrooms, insulation includes rendered polystyrene walls, ducted heating, split cycle air conditioning unit servicing the living areas, Italian porcelain tiles, landscaped gardens and much more!
Located about 22km from Melbourne's CBD in Featherbrook estate with bus stop approx 260m away, parklands and wetlands, Pinnacle Medical Centre and pharmacy, state of the art The Brook on Sneydes hospitality complex with family bistro and cafe, zoned for Point Cook South P-9 school (currently under construction), Alamanda College, Featherbrook Shopping precinct with Woolworths and specialty stores and is a short drive to Boardwalk Central Shopping Centre, Point Cook Town Centre, new Sneydes Road interchange for easy freeway access and Williams Landing Train Station.
Note. All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Point Cook, VIC 3030 priced between $420,000 and $780,000