26 Rowland Road Bowral 2576 NSW
A Winning Combination
***** SOLD ***** If size, location and classic style are on your wish list, this generous family home will delight on first inspection. Geared for entertaining (indoors and out) and stacked with plenty of desirables - high ceilings, reverse cycle airconditioning and polished boards.
- Perfectly sited on its level established half acre, privacy is ensured with hedging and mature gardens
- Dedicated entry hall flows to formal living and dining
- Open plan kitchen with breakfast bar flows to meals area, family room and sunroom and boasts external access to a generous covered entertainment deck
- All bedrooms have built-ins with the generous master boasting dual walk-through robes and oversized ensuite and separate wc
- Main bathroom has bath and shower, laundry has external access and indoor clothesline
- Classic detailing throughout including return bullnose verandahs, cedar windows, bay shaped windows
- Fully fenced garden and separate double garage
- Located in a sought after area of East Bowral - close to reserves, parks, walkways and the like
- Currently tenanted at $800.00 per week until 17/12/16
- Plenty of room for the family to enjoy the great outdoors
This private established home is a winner on all levels.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bowral, NSW 2576 priced between $640,000 and $1,200,000