26 Payne Road Capel 6271 WA
Standout Value Family Abode on 1 Acre
There's a lot to love about this 4 bed, 2 bath sprawling Capel country home on over 1 acre of peace and quiet.
The happy hub of this home is the spacious open plan kitchen, dining-living and lounging area boasting high ceilings and a separate cosy TV room all capturing different tree views and sunny aspects. King sized bedrooms all with extra large robes. Temperature controlled with a split system A/C, ceiling fans and a large slow combustion fire. Plenty of yard for the kids or chooks to roam free or simply enjoy the solitude and space of owning a large lot complete with Winter Creek! Located just a couple of km's from Capel's town centre this 21 year old family abode offers stand out value throughout.
Current fixed tenancy in place with good flexibility for buyers wanting to move in sooner.
• Ample bench and cupboard space in kitchen with dishwasher, gas cook top and electric oven
• Generous inside storage options
• Powered 6m x 3m shed
• Built in 1995 - double brick with colour bond roof and lovely wide verandahs
• Solar Edwards Hot Water System
• Rainwater Tank
• Extra high and wide double carport with plenty of driveway space for extra vehicles
• BioMax environmentally responsible septic system
• Attic fan (ask me about this at the home open)
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Capel, WA 6271 priced between $290,000 and $540,000