26 Norman Parade Clayfield QLD 4011
Splendid Character Filled Family Home26 Norman Parade, Clayfield
The charming interior extrudes a bygone elegance, charm, space and light. Combine this with modern facilities you have a superb comfortable home to satisfy the needs of a growing family for easy care living and providing private spaces for family activities and different age groups.
* Private treed level 814m2
* In ground salt water pool
* Classic features wide wrap around verandahs, walk through double hung windows, two fireplaces, gleaming timber floors, soaring ceilings & lead lights
* Modern family sized kitchen, caesar stone benches porcelain double sink, six burner gas stove, dual draw dishwasher
* Internal stairs to teenagers retreat & built in study on separate level
* Solar Roof Panels and rain water storage tank
* Rear patio and poolside timber deck with north aspect
Centrally located within the catchment areas of, and walking distance to sought after public and private schools, Eagle Junction, St Agatha's Clayfield College St Adain's and more.
For every day convenience the following are a relaxed short stroll Eagle Junction Shopping Centre, Bus & Train, numerous Cafes and Kalinga parklands and associated kilometres of bikeways walking tracks.
Inspect to invest in your family's lifestyle for today and the future.
- Sat, 19th Aug 9:45AM – 10:30AM +
- Sat, 19th Aug 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Sat, 26th Aug 9:45AM – 10:30AM +
- Sat, 26th Aug 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Wed, 30th Aug6:30PM+
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Clayfield, QLD 4011 priced between $700,000 and $1,300,000