26 Moreton Street Boronia Heights QLD 4124
AFFORDABLE FAMILY LIVING26 Moreton Street, Boronia Heights
This well presented home enhanced by a wonderful sense of openness and ample natural light offers open plan lounge, well-appointed kitchen, spacious meals/family area, 4 bedrooms, master with ensuite, spacious bathroom and separate laundry.
Additional features include, freshly painted throughout, reverse cycle air-conditioner, new ceiling fans throughout, fantastic covered outdoor entertaining area perfect for large scale entertaining, single lock up garage, plus additional off street car parking and excellent side access.
You will be hard pressed to find value like this anywhere else!
• 4 Bedroom, 2 bathroom brick and tile home
• Brand new paint throughout
• 6 New ceiling fans, lounge, family room, all 4 bedrooms
• 1 x Reverse cycle air-conditioner in formal lounge
• TV points family meals area, formal lounge
• Gas hot water approximately 2.5 years old
• Security screens and doors throughout (with new fire escape screen in bedroom 4)
• Formal lounge is tiled with TV point and phone point plus cable TV points
• Family/meals area is tiled with screen door access to outdoor entertaining, double linen cupboard
• Kitchen has had new cupboard doors and handles, pantry, gas oven and cooktop, phone point
• Main bedroom is quite large with large built-in robe – 3 x doors, ensuite with toilet, vanity and shower plus new heat light/exhaust fan
• Bedroom 2,3 & 4 all have built-in robes
• Main bathroom has shower, vanity and bath with new heat light/exhaust fan
• Laundry has storage cupboard and external door
• Single lock up garage with external door to the entertaining area
• Large L shaped entertaining area
• Side access with space for a vehicle/boat etc
• Established gardens and low maintenance yard
• Private courtyard at the front of the home behind hedges
• Close to local School and shops plus Bus stops are walking distance
• Established fully fenced 600m2 allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Boronia Heights, QLD 4124 priced between $250,000 and $460,000