26 Mokera Street Coral Cove QLD 4670
5-Bedroom Executive Home on 1000m2 and Only 110m from the Ocean Only $489,00026 Mokera Street, Coral Cove
Everything is done, so just sit back, enjoy the sound of the ocean and the cool seabreezes, and relax in this executive-style 5 bedroom home just one street back from the ocean at Coral Cove. Built in 2015, the home is approximately 300 m2 under roof, and appointed to an executive standard, with many features you would not find in other homes.
* The focal point of the home is the luxuriously-appointed modern kitchen. The chef of the family will feel they are in heaven. It boasts many features, including TWO ovens, walk-in pantry, caesarstone benchtops, mirrored splashback, ceramic cooktop, deep double sinks with deluxe tapware, dishwasher and loads of easy-to-use storage space.
* The main bedroom has a ceiling fan, a large walk-in robe, and a sumptuously-appointed massive ensuite with an extra-large bath, dual-sink vanity and separate toilet.
* Four other bedrooms, all with built-ins and three with remote-controlled ceiling fans. One bedroom is currently being used as an office.
* Three living areas, including a massive, air-conditioned, open-plan family/dining area adjacent to the kitchen, a media room AND a rumpus room. High-quality floating timber floors are featured in the open plan area and rumpus room.
* Glass sliding doors from the family room and rumpus lead to the large under-roof alfresco area.
* Security screens on all windows, and a Crimsafe screen on the front entry.
* Solar hot-water system, 1.5kw of solar panels and insulation will help lower the burden of electricity bills.
* Double garage with a remote controlled door.
* Huge amount of storage throughout the home, including heaps of cupboard space in the laundry, a linen closet next to the main bathroom, and a large storage cupboard in the garage.
Thousands have been spent on landscaping and retaining walls to make the best use of the 1000sqm fully-fenced block. The garden is well on the way to being established. There is heaps of flat, easy-to-access yard space, and room for a swimming pool AND a large shed while still having ample space for the kids and dogs to play. Side access for vehicles to the rear yard is available.
Coral Cove is one of only two coastal suburbs of Bundaberg with town water AND sewerage. This is a freehold sale with ZERO body corporate fees or regulations.
Three minutes to Innes Park Beach (swimming, beach volleyball, skate park) and the famous Breeze Cafe, 10 minutes to Bargara and 12 minutes to the major regional city of Bundaberg and the patrolled Kelly's Beach at Bargara. The major snorkeling destination of Barolin Rocks is a 5-minute walk and it's only a short stroll or buggy-ride to the Championship-rated Coral Cove Golf Course that meanders through the area.
Ideal for the young family looking for room to grow, investors looking to purchase in one of the fastest growing areas on the Coral Coast, or retirees looking for a home base.
TO ENQUIRE ON THIS PROPERTY, PLEASE CLICK ON THE 'CONTACT AGENT' BUTTON ABOVE
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers or tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Coral Cove, QLD 4670 priced between $340,000 and $640,000