26 Llewellyn Street Balmain 2041 NSW
Grand terrace in a coveted location
Impressive in both its large proportions and elegant period style, this ultra-wide traditional terrace represents a rare opportunity to acquire a substantial property in a prized inner west address. 'Cammara' occupies a deep landholding with dual street frontage plus it is tastefully appointed throughout with many modern touches and a great layout for family living. All this combined with a prime position in one of Balmain's best streets makes it perfect for those looking for a character home with size and lifestyle appeal.
- Elevated setting with city and Anzac Bridge views from the upper levels
- Gracious formal lounge and dining rooms with original marble fireplaces
- Large entertainment deck plus a landscaped garden terrace with views
- Double garage with rear access plus underhouse storage/workshop space
- Large upper-level master retreat with spa bath ensuite and dressing room
- Traditional front balcony plus a large rear terrace with city views
- A quiet leafy setting within a level stroll to cafes, dining and shops
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Balmain, NSW 2041 priced between $2,100,000 and $3,900,000