26 Jersey Street Marrickville NSW 2204
Character two-bedroom home in convenient locale26 Jersey Street, Marrickville
* Easy care residence in sought after lifestyle locale, freshly painted
* Large lounge, separate dining area
* Modern kitchen with gas cooking and pantry, internal laundry
* Two bedrooms; both generously proportioned
* Scope to update or enhance in the future
* Walk to Marrickville village for shops, cafes and eateries
* Schools, parklands and recreation facilities all close by
* Marrickville Railway Station just a five-minute walk
Suburb Profile: Marrickville, 2204
Marrickville has gained a reputation as an ideal place to live thanks to its excellent lifestyle amenities, cultural diversity and handy transport links. Adding to the area's popularity has been the recent increase in new cafes, wine bars and specialty stores that has given the area a hip, eclectic feel. Marrickville is located just 7km south west of the CBD, 6km from the airport and is central to the very best of the inner west.
Filippo D'Arrigo 0416 118 621
Catherine Zatti 0421 194 333
02 9560 7599 facebook.com/rhmarrickville
- Wed, 19th Oct 6:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Marrickville, NSW 2204 priced between $700,000 and $1,300,000