26 Jan Street Macleay Island QLD 4184
Water Views on a Budget! Great Home or Weekender26 Jan Street, Macleay Island
* Clean low-set home on a very quiet waterside street
* Open plan lounge/dining area flows to outdoor living
* Covered front veranda with Bay views and breezes
* Private paved, covered rear entertaining area
* Kitchen features electric cooking and breakfast bar
* 2 roomy bedrooms, main with two built-in wardrobes
* Family bathroom with shower over bathtub
* Separate toilet, plus internal laundry with storage shelving
* Large carport with storage/workshop area
* Fenced 673 m2 block with low maintenance gardens
* Peaceful waterfront neighbourhood, east side of the island
This is a good clean property, recently refreshed and repainted, and the vendor will include all the furnishings if they are needed. The property has had all Council approvals and had a recent termite inspection as well. This could be the perfect place to nest or invest on beautiful Macleay. Macleay Island offers a unique lifestyle, with a friendly village atmosphere, a scenic marine park environment and with the essential shops, clubs and services here on the island ready for you to enjoy. For more information or to arrange your jetty pick-up and inspection, please contact the listing agent.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Macleay Island, QLD 4184 priced between $170,000 and $310,000