26 Indus Street Camp Hill QLD 4152
LOCATION, LIFESTYLE, CITY/SUBURBAN VIEWS ON A 688 sqm NORTH FACING BLOCK26 Indus Street, Camp Hill
Stylishly renovated with the main living, dining and kitchen areas downstairs, flowing out onto a huge (over 40 sqm) entertainment deck. This new design now takes full advantage of the perfect N/NE aspect at the back, the sparkling in ground pool, the large 688 sqm block and a very leafy private & tranquil outlook.
If you love outdoor living there are 2 further decks to enjoy. One off the huge master bedroom with the other accessed via a unique spiral staircase up onto a 3rd level viewing platform with amazing 180 degree suburban and city views. Gather your friends and family together for spectacular Riverfire and New Year's Eve celebrations!!
* Stunning gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar & butlers pantry
* Open plan living/dining area
* Media/TV zone
* Separate living/multipurpose room upstairs.
* 5 other bedrooms upstairs including a huge master with en-suite & large walk in robe
* 2 other bathrooms
* Separate wc
* Huge rear deck
* Double lock up garage
* In ground pool
* large 688 sqm block with plenty of grass areas to play on
* Ceiling fans to 5 bedrooms
* Freshly painted plasterboard walls internally
* House fully rewired
* Private deck off the master bedroom
* Huge partially enclosed storage area - back lower level
Walking distance to good schools, parks, shops & beautiful Whites Hill. This stunning bush reserve is just a stones throw away. You, your kids and/or pets will love the bush tracks, large park, cafe and cricket & soccer fields. Amazing to think that the city is only 6km away!! If you're looking for great value for money and a superb lifestyle in the Camp Hill area then you must put this property at the top of your list to inspect!!!
- Sat, 29th Oct 1:00PM – 2:00PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Camp Hill, QLD 4152 priced between $670,000 and $1,240,000