26 Hannah Street Wallsend NSW 2287
Versatile Family Entertainer26 Hannah Street, Wallsend
Its dual level proportions are cleverly adaptable to a growing family's needs. Upon entry discover an abundance of living and dining space encompassing an electric-equipped kitchen, study nook and outdoor flow to the tiled deck. Three very generous bedrooms all with built-in robes are zoned together with the spacious family bathroom, whilst a smaller fourth bedroom rests off the living area. Downstairs, the huge rumpus with second bathroom/laundry is air-conditioned offering internal access from the oversized double garage as well as seamless flow to the alfresco entertaining area and pool.
Perfectly located to promise the utmost in convenience, from here you're just minutes from everyday essentials at Stockland Wallsend with a choice of public and high schools and the John Hunter Hospital and University of Newcastle in close proximity.
* Dual storey family home on northwest to rear 754sqm parcel
* Spacious open plan interiors with ducted air-conditioning and new carpet underfoot
* Modern electric-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, ample bench & cupboard space
* Huge air-conditioned rumpus on lower level opens to screened alfresco
* Heated saltwater pool and low maintenance gardens
* Full family bathroom; laundry with second shower and w/c on lower level
* Three of the four bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes and ceiling fans
* Oversized double garage with auto doors and internal and drive-through access
* Easy stroll to schools and handy for buses to the CBD
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Wallsend, NSW 2287 priced between $340,000 and $640,000