26 Albury Street Wagga Wagga 2650 NSW
updated and homely
This neat home presents well and would make the perfect first home or investment property
- comprising three bedrooms with the third ideal for a nursery or a study. The main bedroom features built-in robes, natural lighting and is generous in size
- the large lounge room is a relaxing place for family gatherings with plenty of natural light and includes charming features such as picture rails, lead light windows and a decorative fireplace
- a walk-through pantry provides great extra storage in the modern kitchen which includes stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar. There is also a dining area to the rear of the home
- the fresh and bright main bathroom is central to the home, with the separate toilet located in the laundry
- heating and cooling is taken care of with ducted in-floor gas heating and evaporative cooling
- the home has a paved entertaining area plus a small parking space to the rear
- currently leased for $320 per week until September 2017 providing a 5.4% return
Improved with care, this residence is a place its new owners will be proud to call home
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650 priced between $210,000 and $390,000