25B Teemangum Street Tugun 4224 QLD
AUTHENTIC BEACHSIDE CHARMER - 1950's CLASSIC
One of the first houses established in the area by the Kropp family, this classic 1950's cottage exudes charm and character in a highly desirable enclave with only steps to Currumbin / Tugun Flat Rock and beaches.
Embrace history and restore this home from a bygone era to its former glory. Flex your creative designer muscle, raise the existing house and build in underneath to increase the useable floor area or create a new beachside residence from a blank canvas.
Authentic beachside classics like this are slowly becoming extinct - act now !
- House is in original condition, private beachside hideaway
- 612*sqm block with 405*sqm usable land area to redevelop
- Ripe to capitalise, prime location close to the sand and surf
- Adjoining Flat Rock with beachfront parkland ( Kropp park )
- Easy walk to Tugun or Currumbin Village with cafes, fresh produce, shops and patrolled beaches
- GCCC Rates $1433.90 per 6 months ( 1 July - 31 December 2017 )
- Permanent Rental Market Opinion, $450 - $500* per week
Please note the existing house doesn't have allocated car parking, but with some clever design work this can be modified.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Tugun, QLD 4224 priced between $670,000 and $1,240,000