25/63 Pacific Parade Dee Why 2099 NSW
Private Living, Beachside Lifestyle Apartment
Set well back from the road, towards the rear of the popular Greentrees' complex, this private first floor apartment provides a peaceful beachside retreat set amidst a lush garden setting. Equally appealing for couples, downsizers and investors, superbly located between the areas vibrant shopping hub and the beach, it's an easy walk to eateries, city buses and Dee Why Grand.
- Double brick complex, common level lawn, manicured gardens
- Well laid out for easy living, l-shaped lounge and dining area
- Separate kitchen with ample cupboard space and dishwasher
- Covered balcony enjoys a quiet position with leafy garden outlooks
- Modern bathroom boasting a separate bath and shower
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms both enjoy built-in wardrobes
- Dedicated internal laundry adjoining the kitchen
- Visitor parking, carwash bay, immaculate common areas
- Single lock-up garage with storage space and internal access
- Located close to city bus services, restaurants, cafes & the beach
Water Rates: $168.38 p/q approx
Council Rates: $312.39 p/q approx
Strata Levies: $1,068.16 p/q approx
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Dee Why, NSW 2099 priced between $460,000 and $850,000