2527 Gracemere Circuit West Hope Island 4212 QLD
Stunning Park Front Home
This contemporary, park front home offers open plan living in a light-filled, free-flowing home, right in the heart of the prestigious Gracemere Island.
This spacious family home boasts multiple living areas, formal and informal dining areas and a large gourmet chefs kitchen that all flow out to the outdoor entertaining pavilion which features a bar, an alfresco BBQ area and a sparkling swimming pool - this is an entertainer's delight.
The master bedroom retreat is located and comprises the top floor featuring; a large WIR, private bathroom with his and hers basins and is complete with a large spa bath which overlooks the downstairs living areas and outdoor entertaining area. The remaining three bedrooms are located on the ground floor, one features a large WIR with ensuite including a spa bath. The other two bedrooms both feature walk in robes.
• Large contemporary home with split level living
• Gourmet chefs kitchen with ample storage
• Large undercover entertaining area featuring a built in Bar, BBQ, sink and cupboards
• 4 large bedrooms - the master bedroom is located and occupies the top floor featuring a WIR and stunning ensuite
• Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
• Timber flooring throughout
• Featuring controllable sky lights throughout
• Philips Dynalite system installed through home
• Glass fenced swimming pool with an outdoor shower and bathroom
• Low maintenance tropical landscaped gardens
• Fully fenced backyard
• Oversized 4 car garage with buggy space and ample storage
• Hope Island Resort offers 24 hour security within a gated community - FIRB approved
Hope Island Resort provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle that is second to none. Surrounded by amenities and shops and close to schools and restaurants it's the perfect place for that perfect lifestyle. Take the M1 highway just five minutes from your home and access Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports approximately 40 minutes away or simply take the train. Two train stations are just a stones throw away. There are many great schools and universities both private and state on your doorstep with hospitals and state of the art shopping centres all in close proximity.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hope Island, QLD 4212 priced between $670,000 and $1,240,000