25/24 Radan Street Sunnybank Hills QLD 4109
STUNNING VILLA - RESORT STYLE LIVING TOP CONVENIENT LOCATION!25/24 Radan Street, Sunnybank Hills
- Bright and airy large lounge with brand new timber flooring and double venetian timber doors opening onto a cosy paved courtyard, an idyllic spot for your quiet moment or read your favorite books.
- Stylish open plan 2 pak kitchen has quality fit-out, modern appliances, sleek granite benchtops and plenty of cabinetry for storage opening onto an expansive tiled meals area and a good size alfresco patio with electric vergola roof perfect for the bright sunny or rainy days; ideal for your indoor and outdoor living.
- Professional low maintenance landscaped gardens is private, boasting an ideal place for your herb and vegetable garden.
- 3 double size bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, master bedroom with an ensuite and walk-in robe.
- Modern crisp family bathroom
- Ducted air conditioning
- Safe Security & intercom systems
- 1 car garage with remote door and lots of storage shelving.
Set amidst beautiful manicured topiaries and gardens, this picturesque IL VILLAGGIO gated secured estate is kept to the highest of standards with plenty of facilities for your enjoyment and its just like being on holidays all year round -
- Take a splash in the stunning European-inspired pool theres enough room for everyone!
- Work out in the gym.
- Hold your birthday party in the large common room near the pool with kitchenette facilities,
- Let some steam off in the sauna.
With a touch of elegance & style, this beautiful lowset home with perfect South aspect is located just up the road from Calamvale Central and Sunnybank Hills Shopping towns, bus stops to city and Queensland University, restaurants and all local amenities.
With so many features, this exquisite il Villaggio estate of just 40 homes is truly the Right Place to be.
An ideal family home for professionals, elderlies, 1st home buyers or young families.
Astute investors should also expect a healthy rental return.
Owners are committed to sell Be quick to inspect!
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Sunnybank Hills, QLD 4109 priced between $360,000 and $670,000