25/2-4 Stuart Avenue Normanhurst NSW 2076
Quiet and private, loaded with potential25/2-4 Stuart Avenue, Normanhurst
- Quiet, private courtyard & low maintenance gardens
- Spacious living room flows to outdoor entertaining
- Huge family/dining with soaring cathedral ceiling
- Easy option for 3rd bedroom and potential mezzanine
- Double size bedrooms, fitted built-in robe
- Neat bathroom + 2nd toilet, option for 2nd bathroom
- Gas kitchen, natural gas for heating & hot water
- Large lock up garage + carport + off street parking
- 10-15 min walk to Normanhurst or Thornleigh Station
- Walk to shops and several popular schools
- Total unit size 213sqm
- Water Rates - $242.22 per quarter
- Council rates - $302.91 per quarter
- Strata levies - $637.35 per quarter
Please contact Sonja Lamberton 0425 370 991 for further details.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations"
- Sat, 21st Oct 2:30PM – 3:00PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Normanhurst, NSW 2076 priced between $620,000 and $1,160,000