25 Park Street Ipswich QLD 4305
Luxurious Family Hideaway - Surpassing all expectations25 Park Street, Ipswich
Opulent doesn't even start to describe this home. The renovation on your new contemporary family home has been executed to perfection, with immaculate attention to detail and is perfectly planned, right down to the built-in surround sound. Set back from the street, you become immersed in a relaxed and peaceful hideaway, privately tucked away from the world. You will immediately recognise the calm and comfort which this home offers. In addition to this, your gorgeous freestanding home is ideally situated in the tightly held, sought after CBD fringe location creating the perfect blend of convenience and lifestyle.
- 3 bedrooms with mirrored built-ins + fans
- Master with A/C and ensuite featuring luxuriously large shower and porcelain tiles
- Generous, modern open plan living area with reverse cycle A/C system
- Main bath with tub, floor to ceiling tiles and heat-lamp
- Gourmet kitchen with pantry, 900mm gas cooktop, dishwasher, under-mounted sink, soft-close drawers, breakfast bar island bench and caesarstone benchtops
- Wide, timber French doors open from the kitchen onto rear alfresco with fan, which overlooks the sparkling in-ground pool and landscaped gardens
- Substantial front deck doubles as formal entrance
- Dazzling timber floorboards
- 2 bedrooms, master with ensuite & mirrored built-in robes
- Separate private entrance
- Fans and downlights throughout
- Spacious laundry and bathroom
- Well-appointed kitchenette featuring under-mounted sink, caesarstone benchtop, stove and under-bench oven.
- Extra-large open plan living area with quality floating floor
- Grand timber stacker doors from the living to the covered alfresco area downstairs which also overlooks pool
- STUNNING in-ground self-cleaning pool, perfect for entertaining the many guests who will want to visit
- Single garage with remote
- Built-in surround-sound system for music throughout the house
- Security System
- Quality roller blinds
- Gates on front and back deck, great for child safety
- Downlight and fans throughout the entire home
- Fantastic low-maintenance, fully fenced and landscaped yard with garden shed
- Private 715m2 block
Close to everything:
- 550m to Ipswich Hospital
- 700m to St. Andrews Private Hospital
- 3 mins to Ipswich CBD
- 3 mins to Ipswich Central State School
- 3 mins to Queens Park
- 4 mins to Train
- 5 mins to Riverlink
- 5 mins to Ipswich Grammar
Phone Leanne or Candy to arrange your private inspection of this stunning property today.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Ipswich, QLD 4305 priced between $470,000 and $860,000