25 Mccarrs Creek Road Church Point 2105 NSW
Family Sea Change Opportunity, Sparkling Views
Displaying quality craftsmanship, this exceptional family home nestles quietly into the hillside enjoying tranquil vistas across McCarrs Creek and Pittwater from each of its levels. Its tri-level design encapsulates effortless bayside living indulging in a flawless indoor and outdoor flow and superb versatility. Secured on an exceptional 1735sqm of natural beauty, its sense of seclusion belies its easy access to the Northern Beaches with CBD and beaches bus services at the door and just an easy drive to a choice of schools and shopping areas.
* Set well back from the road, perfect north-east aspect
* Modern rendered exterior, stunning joinery throughout
* Timber panelled walls and ceilings, architectural skylights
* Multiple wraparound balconies and ground floor terrace
* Formal lounge with fireplace, formal dining, casual dining
* Classic kitchen with superb views, powder room/laundry
* Versatile lower level games/billiard with adjoining sitting
* Generous bedrooms, BIRS, master with ensuite and views
* Vaulted ceilings, large internal access DLUG, vast storage
* Additional off street parking areas, easy care grounds
* Comfortable as is with scope to modernise and personalise
Stroll to the soon to be completed marina, enjoy the pristine natural setting…
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Church Point, NSW 2105 priced between $1,300,000 and $2,500,000