25 Marmion Street East Bunbury WA 6230
MAGNIFICENT HOME ON MARMION25 Marmion Street, East Bunbury
Perfect for the green thumb- grow all your own produce in the huge vegetable garden in the backyard and keep busy on the weekends with manicured lush lawns and beautiful gardens. Also available is a large bricked workshop which can be utilized for storage whilst also having the potential to be transformed into another living/entertaining space.
A home that is perfect for any family with such a convenient location being close by to local schools, parks, Shopping Centres and much more! A viewing of this property is a must!
Built in 1991 and situated on 773m2, the property also features:
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining area with a wood fire
- Near new, modern kitchen complete with plenty of bench and cupboard space, stainless steel appliances which includes a dishwasher and double oven
- Separate family room just off the main living
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Downlights and neutral tones throughout
- Wooden floorboards to the main living and carpet to all bedrooms
- Large gabled patio finished with exposed aggregate, ample lighting and multiple ceiling fans
- Bricked workshop- powered, insulated and complete with a kitchen area
- Good sized garden shed
- Manicured front lawns and gardens
- Quality exposed aggregate driveway and footpath leading to the front door
- Single semi enclosed carport with a remote garage door
- Close to the Bunbury Forum Shopping Centre, parks, schools and just a short drive into the Bunbury CBD and general amenities
This property can be viewed by private appointment!
Please do not wait for a Home Open, call Brent and his team today to arrange a time!
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in East Bunbury, WA 6230 priced between $420,000 and $780,000