25 Kosciusko Street Middle Park QLD 4074
Charming home at Perfect location25 Kosciusko Street, Middle Park
Located at a high position of a quiet street, this family home seems the center of all amenities. Schools, shops, buses, oval and golf course are all within 10 minutes walk. Literally 2 min walk to public transportation and Park Village shopping centre with Coles, medical clinic, restaurants, shops and gym, etc.
With a modern kitchen leading to a covered alfresco area, you could engage with family and friends and enjoy a meal outside as well as the open plan dining area. A spacious formal lounge room has abundant natural light with a north facing aspect. A separate living area flows to another alfresco deck overlooking the pool and is the perfect spot to enjoy afternoon tea and a splendid sunset view. Large separate rumpus room with extra bathroom could be a 4th bedroom, study or play area.
Upstairs are 3 generous sized bedrooms all with air-conditioners and built-ins. The large master retreat has a modern ensuite and private living area flowing to a delightful balcony that is bathed in the northern sun and captures the magnificent outlook of the suburb. Two other spacious bedrooms on this level are serviced by a well equipped bathroom with luxury SPA and separate toilet.
• Central family kitchen with new benchtop, stylish lighting and plenty of storage
• Beautiful spacious lounge room with breeze and natural light
• Three large bedrooms are all air-conditioned with built-ins and master has ensuite, individual living area and sun-bathing balcony for relaxing with a cuppa
• Additional bedroom or study downstairs with extra bathroom and a separate guest toilet
• Renovated family bathroom has a luxury SPA with high quality finish. Two bathrooms upstairs and one bathroom downstairs are super convenient.
• Spectacular in-ground pool boasting complete privacy and will be perfect for the upcoming summer
• Large covered alfresco areas ideal for entertaining and taking in the stunning suburb and sunset views afforded by the elevated position
• Double lock-up garage with ample storage and long driveway for visitor cars
• 2 min walking distance to Coles shopping centre with medical centre and bus stop, 5 min walk to large oval and McLeod Golf course, 8 min stroll to prestigious Good News Lutheran Private school and popular Jamboree Heights State School.
What a wonderful opportunity to buy a dream house within a short walking distance to all amenities! Due to job relocation, owner has to sell. It won’t last long. Call Betty 0423 306 781 today to inspect and secure your chance to enjoy space, lifestyle and convenience now.
- Sat, 29th Oct 10:00AM – 10:30AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Middle Park, QLD 4074 priced between $460,000 and $850,000