25 Harkaway Drive Cheltenham VIC 3192
Position Perfect Family Home25 Harkaway Drive, Cheltenham
Features include: -
• 2 large living areas, both with dining areas all with garden aspects
• 3 generous sized bedrooms, with spacious robes (master with walk in robe)
• Double Garage plus undercover carport and further driveway parking
• Both garage and carport have remote controlled doors
• Large kitchen, Bosch appliances - dishwasher, cook top, and fan forced oven
• Bench's and cabinetry in the garage (bring your tools)
• 2 bathrooms with 2 separate toilets
• Ducted gas heating, 2 x reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Paved covered, BBQ, dining and entertainment area
• Low maintenance, landscaped, well maintained gardens
• Walk to park, kinder and school
• Fantastic storage throughout
• Security doors
Perfectly positioned and located in a family friendly neighbourhood, walking distance to Farm Rd Kindergarten and Kingston Heath Primary School, close by to Cheltenham Secondary College. This is the perfect place to raise a family or downsize with lifestyle options. Great for investors, located in a sought after area by tenants.
Nearby to bus routes 827, 828, and 903, giving great access to Melbourne's entire public transport network.
Bring the dog/s and walk just metres to Kingston Heath Reserve. Shopping is well catered for 5 minutes' drive to Southland Shopping Centre and also Direct factory outlets. Quick access to major roads and a putt away from Kingston Heath and Capital Golf Courses.
Bring the fishing rods trout fishing nearby at Karkarook Park. Join the fly fishing club based at Highett Reserve. Swim year round at either of the two heated pools in the area. Bring the bathers, picnic essentials and beach toys 5 minutes' drive to the golden sandy beaches of Port Phillip Bay. Do pack the walking shoes and stroll up Farm Rd to play Hockey and Baseball. Do pack the bikes, just a short ride to route 33 world famous beach road cycle route.
If you want the best, this is the one!
Melways Map 87 E1
Please note: Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the vendor or agent.
Photo ID required at all inspections.
- Sat, 28th Oct1:00PM+
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Cheltenham, VIC 3192 priced between $690,000 and $1,290,000