25 Colonial Drive Bligh Park NSW 2756
Inviting Family Home, Huge potential25 Colonial Drive, Bligh Park
The home offers three good sized bedrooms with a built-in wardrobes and plantation shutters to all, separate lounge and dining, a neatly presented timber kitchen with stainless steel appliances, tiled splash back, and huge pantry, a great sized bathroom with bath, plus an additional separate toilet and an undercover entertaining area overlooking a fully fenced yard with side gate access.
The home is located close to schools both private and public, local shops and public transport making it an ideal spot. The home is not only ideal for the first home buyer but a great opportunity for the savvy investor with a potential rental return in the mid $400's or potential to convert the shed into a granny flat, this could be a fantastic investment.
- Three good size bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Timber kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop
- Good size bathroom with bath, separate 2nd toilet
- Plantation shutters, ceiling fans, split system air conditioner
- Covered entertaining area, easy to maintain backyard
- Set on a 616sqm block with side access
- Double carport and a 5x8.9m Shed with potential to turn into a granny flat
- Close to schools, local shops, Windsor train station and Hawkesbury Hospital
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bligh Park, NSW 2756 priced between $460,000 and $850,000