25 Coliban Gardens Caroline Springs VIC 3023
A CALM & SPACIOUS NESTLE ON THE WATER IN “THE BRIDGES”25 Coliban Gardens, Caroline Springs
• Comprising of four large bedrooms, study with door enclosure or a possible 5th bedroom downstairs with an adjoining 3rd bathroom, whilst the Master bedroom consists of classy floating flooring, private balcony, full ensuite with double vanities and spacious walk through robe, all remaining bedrooms offer generous dimensions and built in robes.
• The generous size formal lounge for welcoming your guests, visiting parents will love a spacious 5th room downstairs or a large study for the work from home option and a large family retreat area upstairs shows the free flow plan of this beautiful house.
• The open plan quality kitchen comprises of granite bench tops, double door pantry, glass splash back, quality stainless steel appliances including all in one 900mm cooker, dishwasher, and Italian downlights overlooking the family and dining area which leads to a lovely outdoor arena.
• This luxury home also has an adjoining alfresco which is perfect for your leisure and relaxing time.
• Open the back gate and you are greeted with the beautiful natural Lake Logan, a rare find in today’s market.
• Added extras includes powder room downstairs, gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling, ducted vacuum, security alarm system, water tank, double lock up garage with internal access and undoubtedly the immaculate presentation are some of amazing features which are sure to impress the fussiest of buyers.
Within easy walking distance to schools, parks, public transport and shopping this amazing home is a must see as all the hard work has been completed.
Please feel free to call RAJ BAKSHI on 0434 037 899 for an inspection today!
(Photo ID is Required at all Open For Inspections)
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Caroline Springs, VIC 3023 priced between $490,000 and $910,000