25 Bursaria Street Crestmead QLD 4132
Kick Up Your Heals and Enjoy25 Bursaria Street, Crestmead
Relaxed living and entertaining is always a pleasure in this stunning lowset. Set on a fully fenced 627m2 block this home features a jaw dropping oversized front living area, roller shutter blinds, 5kw solar power and solar hot water, two pack kitchen and laundry, powered 9m x 6m shed, length of the house outdoor entertaining, drive through access to backyard and much more.
Perfectly positioned this 3 bedroom home is conveniently located within walking distance to St Francis College, Crestmead primary school, day care, public transport, shopping centre, parks and playgrounds.
- 3 bedrooms complete with built-ins
- Main bedroom complete with built-ins and ceiling fan
- Main bathroom with shower and separate bath
- Two pack kitchen with ceramic cooktop and 900mm oven
- Oversized lounge room with two ceiling fans
- Dining that flows into lounge area
- Freshly painted both inside and outside
- Length of the house covered outdoor entertaining area
- Roller shutters
- Security screens doors
- Huge two pack laundry with plenty of storage
- 5kw solar power
- Solar hot water
- Powered 9m x 6m shed
- Colorbond fully fenced 627m2 block with drive through access
- Potential weekly rent: $320p/w - $350p/w.
Please call Derrick Williams and secure an appointment to inspect.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Crestmead, QLD 4132 priced between $210,000 and $390,000