25/14-18 Dunmore Terrace Auchenflower QLD 4066
Spacious city view sub penthouse in tightly held Founda Gardens25/14-18 Dunmore Terrace, Auchenflower
Located on the ninth floor this will be the first three bedroom offering in Founda Gardens in seven years which shows how much the owners love this complex and you can see why. Beautiful curved walls, large porcelain tiles, plenty of windows and natural light, an abundance of storage and three balconies to enjoy the river views and twinkling city lights, you’ll absolutely love coming home. If you’re finding the new offerings a little cookie-cutter-like then I think you’ll be delighted to walk through something with character.
There are plenty of options for owners too with the on site managers able to handle short term leases if, like our current owner, you wont be occupying the property full time. The current rate for apartment 25 is approximately $500 for a single night. This type of flexibility is fantastic and with such a desirable location an under-supply of short term three bedroom options in the area, our on-site managers will proudly tell you this is one of their most popular apartments and people request it specifically!
As for location, it doesn’t get much better. The complex has a private walkway to Coronation Drive so you have easy access to the Bicentennial Bikeway, the Milton CityCat station and busses inbound and outbound. Walking to the Park Road restaurant precinct is a breeze and once you’ve sampled everything there why not take the CityCat to Southbank and try the host of restaurants on that side.
Available immediately, this is your opportunity to secure a wonderful apartment in a sought after location.
* City views and views to St Lucia reach
* Three balconies, one private balcony off bedroom two
* Three secure car accommodation (1 currently used for lock-up storage)
* All rooms including living/dining have river or city views
* 600mm porcelain tiles throughout living
* Stone benchtops in the kitchen and two pack cabinetry
* Only three apartments on your floor
* Ample storage throughout with 700mm deep linen closet
* 15 visitor car spaces, perfect if you're having guests over
* Pedestrian access to Coronation Drive for your morning jog
* Pool and BBQ area
* Full time on site management
* Ability to short term lease which currently outperforms long term leases in the building
Apartments in the complex: 28
Apartment level: 9
Construction date: 1997
Brisbane City Council rates: $365.72 per quarter
Current leases: Approximately $500 per night or $400 per night for 3 nights (weekend stay)
Close to: Milton CityCat terminal, Bicentennial Bikeway, Auchenflower & Milton train station, Park Road precinct, Frew Park, South Bank, Brisbane CBD, Toowong Village, Baroona Road shops, University of Queensland, QUT Gardens Point Campus, The Wesley Hospital, Milton State School catchment
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Auchenflower, QLD 4066 priced between $670,000 and $1,240,000