243 Park Road Auburn NSW 2144
Double You’re Income – House + Grannyflat243 Park Road, Auburn
* Generously proportioned 3 bedrooms with built-ins
* Stylish polyurethane kitchen with gas cooking, breakfast bar & quality stainless steel appliances
* Spacious living area
* Luxurious main bathroom with quality fixtures
* High ceilings, quality finishes and vitrified tiles throughout
* Split system air conditioning & surveillance camera facilities
* Tiled laundry includes shower facilities plus toilet
* Remodelled outdoor decking area great for entertaining
* Large storage shed
* Potential rental return of approximately $550.00 -$600.00 per week
* Near new & adaptable layout
* 2 separate bedrooms with built-ins
* Open plan kitchen, living area & dining area
* Kitchen includes quality stainless steel appliances
* Linen press
* Stylish bathroom
* Vitrified tiles throughout
* Electricity is separately metered
* Completely fenced for privacy & plenty of outdoor space
* Potential rental return of approximately $400.00 per week
Total land size is 487sqm (approx.)
Ideally located close to the best of all amenities;
-3 minute walk to Montessori childcare centre (230m) (approx)
-10 minute walk to the train station (1km), (approx)
-10 minute walk to Woolworth’s super market & major shopping centre (1km) (approx)
-1 minute walk to bus stop
-2 minutes walk to park
Great opportunity to live in or perfect investment.
Auction: Onsite on Saturday 12th November at 11.30 am.
Inspect:Saturday 11:00-11:30 am
The following outgoings are:
Council levies :$350 per quarter (approx)
Water levies:$190 per quarter (approx)
Must be sold.
Agent: George Lattouf 0404 004 754 or 9749 7556.
- Sat, 22nd Oct 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
- Sat, 29th Oct 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
- Sat, 5th Nov 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
- Sat, 12th Nov 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
- Sat, 12th Nov 11:30AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Auburn, NSW 2144 priced between $630,000 and $1,170,000