240 Pearsons Lane Robertson NSW 2577
RIVERSDALE240 Pearsons Lane, Robertson
Recently renovated, surrounded by a lovely cottage garden with stone wall features. Distant views from the home need to be seen to be appreciated. Features include:
- 4 generous bedrooms, the main with WIR
- Two renovated bathrooms including ensuite
- Spacious lounge and dining areas with wood fire
- Fabulous new deck off the kitchen/dining area
- Approximately 106 acres of rich red soil, good grazing country
- Well fenced for both horses and cattle into numerous paddocks
- Post and rail paddocks in front of home with 3 horse shelters
- Large machinery shed, easily converted to stables
- Two access points from Pearsons Lane
- Ample water supply with Bore, exceptional dam and permanent creek
- 12 meg Irrigation licence plus 5 meg stock and domestic licence
- Approximately 30 acres recently renovated and pasture improved
Two substantial buildings are also on site with separate access from Pearsons Lane. Easily converted into a large stable complex or commercial opportunities could be explored. Endless possibilities exist.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Robertson, NSW 2577 priced between $1,800,000 and $3,400,000