24 Yallanga place Mooloolaba QLD 4557
Waterfront Home In The Heart Of Mooloolaba To Suit The Whole Family.24 Yallanga place, Mooloolaba
It is positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac location, where you can walk to and from the beach, schools, restaurants and shopping easily in minutes.
With views down the Canal and boasting access to the Ocean, this home is the perfect setting for those who like to fish, boat or simply entertain friends while overlooking the infinity pool with the kids swimming.
This is a well presented home throughout where the indoor living areas open out to the covered outdoor entertaining area, and watch the beautiful sunsets over the water.
It is a two storey design and offers two main ensuited bedrooms - one upstairs and one downstairs.
Tightly held street rarely does a house come up for sale in this street and last on the market long.
A Summary Of The Features On Offer Are:
* 18m water frontage with a sandy beach at the waterfront - great for kayak access & for children to play!
* 5 Large bedrooms, built in cupboards and fans- incl a main bedroom with ensuite and spa bath upstairs & a main bedroom with ensuite downstairs.
* 4 bathrooms (2 are ensuites)
* 2 living areas + Upstairs balcony.
* Study or 6th Bedroom.
* A 2-pac Kitchen with Caesar stone finish,Smeg gas cook-top, Smeg electric oven, Smeg Dishwasher and plumbing for a double fridges
* Large outdoor entertaining area overlooking infinity pool and canal.
* Double garage plus a single garage extension great for storage/workshop.
* Infinity solar heated saltwater pool.
* 10m x 3m concrete pontoon.
* 5kW solar panel electricity system.
* Water Tank and Small Garden Shed.
* Very easy garden and lawns to maintain.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Fully Fenced
- Inside Spa
- Outdoor Entertainment
- Pool (In Ground)
- Remote Garage
- Eco friendly:
- Solar Panels
- Eco friendly:
- Water Tank
- Building Area
- Living Areas
Other Featuresbalcony/patio/terrace,bath,ensuite,internal laundry,modern bathroom,modern kitchen,polished timber floors,renovated,garden,level lawn,storage area,close to parklands,close to schools,close to shops,close to transport,quiet location,views,absolute waterfro
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mooloolaba, QLD 4557 priced between $1,000,000 and $1,800,000