24 Todd Street Shorncliffe QLD 4017
Prime Location - Renovator Required24 Todd Street, Shorncliffe
- Low maintenance 354m2 fenced allotment with side access
- VJ’s, coloured glass windows and high ceilings
- Gas cooking, separate toilet, second workers shower downstairs
- City glimpses from the front verandah and bay breezes
- One of the most peaceful pockets that exists in this area
Other local amenities include a café around the corner, the popular Foreshore walk, Golf Course, Yacht Club, St Patrick's College, Shorncliffe State School and the Shorncliffe train station all within walking distance.
Shorncliffe enjoys easy access to the Gateway and other major arterial roads. Coupled with the public transport options this location is an ideal commute.
If you’re looking to embark on a renovation project in a fantastic location then this might be the one for you!
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Shorncliffe, QLD 4017 priced between $390,000 and $720,000