24 Stuart Street St Helena 3088 VIC
Relax and enjoy easy family life!
The weekends can be all yours in this well-maintained family home designed with an emphasis on less work and more leisure time. Set within St Helena College zone on an attractive low-maintenance garden allotment, easy access to all local amenities adds to the appeal.
The spacious freshly painted interior is light and inviting, with lounge/dining, open kitchen/meals/family zone overlooking the family-friendly garden, 4 robed bedrooms (master with walk-in robe and ensuite) and chic family bathroom with designer tub.
A covered deck provides an inviting space for alfresco dining, leading to a large level lawn that the kids will love. With ducted heating/cooling, modern carpet and blinds, and secure double carport, it's a short walk to St Helena College and Glen Katherine Primary, shops and bus service. This is a must-see.
- Attractive low maintenance family home within SHSC zone
- 4 robed bedrooms, 2 sleek modern bathrooms
- Kitchen/meals with stainless steel appliances and garden view
- Lounge/dining, beautiful treetop views, fabulous garden
- Ducted heating/cooling, solar electricity, LED lights
- Big alfresco deck, secure double carport, alarm and more
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 30/60 days
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in St Helena, VIC 3088 priced between $560,000 and $1,050,000