24 Slocomb Street Avenell Heights 4670 QLD
VALUE AND VERSATILITY - DUAL LIVING IDEAL FOR THE EXTENDED FAMILY
Positioned in a highly sort after pocket in Avenell Heights this home offers convenience to amenities, value & versatility for those looking for dual living and a layout to accommodate a growing family's needs plus the extended family.
This must see property offers you flexibility with a main 2 bedroom (with potential for 3 genuine bedrooms with very little work and no structural changes) residence plus a self-contained detached versatile 2 bedroom multipurpose building that maybe a granny flat, teenage accommodation, home office, guest house, man cave, studio or rental property.
The property is within walking distance to Bundaberg's second largest park which has recently undergone a great upgrade of its amenities in the high and dry suburb of Avenell Heights, this is a great position for the busy family close to St Marys private school, Walkervale primary school, Kepnock shopping complex and Southside Central Shopping Complex.
Main residence features:
- 2 large bedrooms with easy potential for additional 3rd bedroom
- Main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Fantastic formal lounge and dining room with raked ceilings, fire place and air conditioning
- Huge 2nd living and general meals space spanning across the rear of the home with air conditioning and abundance of windows allowing plenty of natural lighting and ventilation.
- Great size central kitchen with ample storage and bench space, quality appliances including dishwasher and servery window though to living / meals area
- Formal dining room with servery into kitchen, this room could be converted to 3rd genuine bedroom with minimal effort and outlay
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
- Separated toilet from main bathroom
- Ceiling fans
- Tiled flooring throughout for easy cleaning
- Quality window furnishings
Detached Self Contained Dwelling:
- 2 bedrooms both with built in robes
- Air conditioned open plan living
- Ceiling fans in all rooms
- Bathroom and toilet
- Kitchenette with good amount of storage space
- Own separate hot water service
Exterior and Yard:
- Great size covered outdoor entertaining area spanning across the rear of the main residence and joining to detached dwelling
- Well established 1025m2 allotment
- Triple detached garage divided into 2 sections, all road side doors with remote access
- Double lined garage allocated to main residence
- Single lined garage with drive through access to rear yard allocated for self-contained dwelling
- Additional high clearance carport perfect for the motor home / caravan / large boat
- Refreshing plunge pool ideal for the up and coming summer months
- Large bird avery / green house in rear yard
- Well maintained gardens
If you desire a great location and space for the entire family to really spread out then look no further. Call Aaron or Scott today to arrange your private inspection.
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own enquires to satisfy themselves of any matters.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Avenell Heights, QLD 4670 priced between $240,000 and $440,000