24 Riviera Crescent Peregian Springs 4573 QLD
SOLD BEFORE AUCTION!
An exceptional lifestyle awaits, complete with a premium landscaped setting in this generously proportioned 4 bedroom, 2 storey home which has been architecturally designed to perfection resting within popular Peregian Springs.
A French Polynesian influence from the moment you step through the double oversized wooden front doors, the floor plan is glamorous surrounded by floor to ceiling French glass windows drawing the eye to tropical pool and waterfall setting by the many wooden decks hugging the exterior of the home.
Unique coloured rustic concrete floor compliments an expansive living and dining room over-height ceilings, gourmet kitchen and TWO luxury master suites with French doors to the secluded oasis in ground pool area.
Much thought went into this owners design with bespoke details adding to its beauty and functionality. Complete with home business space (currently a hair salon) on the ground floor wing with its own entry and 2-way bathroom which could also be used as an inside granny flat.
Two entertainment areas, a rare large balcony off master bedroom 2 & the lounge room upstairs.
* Beautiful Tassie Oak timber floors and over-height ceilings with down lights, ceiling fans throughout split system air-conditioners in main rooms.
* Luxe Master suite 1- Timber double French glass doors sweeps open to the ground floor deck with walk in robe & ensuite “with bath” t.v connection
Generous Master suite 2 - 4 door robe and 2-way bathroom (ensuite with a bath) t.v connection, timber double French glass doors open on this 2nd level floor to a spacious balcony overlooking the pool. The upstairs balcony is shared by lounge room/teenagers retreat
*Bed 3 of good size with double sliding door robe-upstairs next to bathrooms and 2nd lounge room
Study is situated in open plan landing as you arrive upstairs with double door cupboard surrounded by many windows with white louver shutters for natural light and fresh breezes.
*Gourmet kitchen with elegant custom-made cabinetry overhead cupboards, wide long breakfast bar, walk in pantry for hidden storage, Caesar stone benches and S/S gas oven- 5 gas burner cook top and S/S Dishwasher, double fridge space.
*Concealed large laundry with private side access to outside, ample cupboards, under stair case storage and 3rd toilet in a separate wash room.
* Glass sliding doors all with lockable sliding fly screens
• 2 dog/cat doors installed for our little pet’s entry and exit to the house
• Gas hot water service, town water + 50,000 litre rainwater tank
• Double Garage -Double panel lift remote control door/ Entry door into the home + exit door to outside-ample storage space for the extra toys or push bikes.
It’s a mere 10 minutes to the foreshore of Coolum & Peregian Beaches and a short drive to the two schools, shopping complex and minutes walk to local bus services.
Auction on Site. Prior Offers Invited.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Peregian Springs, QLD 4573 priced between $490,000 and $910,000