24 Mitchell Street Ardross WA 6153
JUST IN TIME FOR SUMMER!24 Mitchell Street, Ardross
If you're searching for a character home on a large land holding and enjoy alfresco entertaining around the pool with family and friends, then this fabulous home with an AMAZING backyard is for you. Perfectly positioned directly opposite Shirley Strickland Reserve, this home will suit the growing family seeking space, character & comfort, together with a second-to-none location.
- open plan family / dining area
- gorgeous Jarrah timber floors throughout
- fully updated kitchen with quality appliances
- stylish, modern bathroom with spa bath, separate shower & skylight
- 2 separate toilets
- high ceilings, picture rails, ornate windows, plantation shutters
- generous size bedrooms
- stunning timber decked sun lounge / alfresco entertaining area
- extra large grassed backyard with large sparkling pool & cabana
- 2 large sheds with large, established fruit trees
- north facing backyard with plenty of natural light
- solar hot water system
- step across the road to kick the footy, play cricket or chase the dog!
- minutes walk to transport, cafes, restaurants and schools
- extra large 810sqm Green title block
- excellent locals schools nearby including St Benedict's School, Ardross & Mt Pleasant Primary Schools and easy walk to Applecross Senior High School.
Character homes on large blocks of land, particularly in prime locations overlooking lush playing fields, have become incredibly rare in Ardross - be sure to be the first to view!
For further details please contact Paul Evensen 0439923844 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Ardross, WA 6153 priced between $740,000 and $1,370,000